The department of pharmacy is one of the applied science departments that have an effective and direct impact on the life of society, thus building discreet scientific programs that keep pace with the ongoing scientific development in pharmaceutical sciences through cooperation and partnership with relevant institutions and universities.
Graduation of pharmaceutical cadres with high skills and experience in the field of the pharmacy profession obliged by ethical and humanitarian values for the purpose of providing the best distinguished pharmaceutical services to patients and spreading therapeutic awareness and prevention through its leadership role in this field.
- The graduation of a theoretically and practically qualified pharmacist cadre with international academic standards recognized by the relevant academic institutions.
- Working to implement the quality system in accordance to GLP specifications and obliged to them.
- Preparation of a theoretically, scientifically and practically qualified pharmacists with high academic standards that qualify them to provide drug and curative advice in a proper and correct manner to the people who need it.
- The department directs research and projects for graduate students to study and address dilemmas and pathological problems and leveling the distinguished research work to serve the society.
- Supporting the development and encouragement of faculty members for research work to achieve the best desired results.
- Fulfill the needs of the local labor market in the academic and professional sectors by graduating competent pharmaceutical cadres who have the latest pharmacy information.