Yarmouk University College was established in 1996 in Diyala Governorate as a joint scientific edifice between the General Union of Writers in Iraq and the content of science and technology headed by Dr. Abdul Hamid Al-Saadoun. The college’s mother gave her dedication and expansion in the academic field. In 2006, in a complex near the Investigation Square located in the Karrada district, three medical departments were opened in Baghdad, namely dentistry, pharmacy and pathological analyzes. Unified with the parent college - the College of Pharmacy at the University of Baghdad, and to graduate the first courses in 2011. The department continued to expand in all treason. The department now has more than 300 students and about twenty-five teaching and teaching assistants, with classrooms and university (university) laboratories. Title, studies and factors, address Health, defense, higher education, the field, trade unions and their number, complete the course of postgraduate studies and postgraduate certificates in various specializations.
The Department of Pharmacy is one of the applied scientific departments that have an effective and direct impact on the life of society, thus building solid scientific programs that keep pace with the ongoing scientific development in pharmaceutical sciences through cooperation and partnership with relevant institutions and universities.
Graduating pharmaceutical cadres with high qualifications, skills and experience in the field of pharmacy profession through commitment to ethical and human values for the purpose of providing the best distinguished pharmaceutical services to patients and spreading curative and preventive awareness through the pioneering course in the field of pharmacist.
1. Graduation of a qualified pharmaceutical cadre, theoretically and practically, with international academic standards recognized by the relevant academic institutions.
2. Work to implement the quality system in accordance with GLP specifications and adhere to them.
3. Preparing a pharmacist who is theoretically, scientifically and practically qualified with high academic standards that qualifies him to provide medical and therapeutic advice in a proper and correct manner to the people who need it.
4. The department directs research and research projects for graduate students in the study and treatment of dilemmas and pathological problems and the advancement of distinguished research work in a manner that serves the movement of society.
5. Supporting the development and encouragement of appropriate faculty members for research work to achieve the best desired results.
6. Filling the needs of the local labor market in the academic and professional sectors by graduating efficient pharmaceutical cadres who possess the latest pharmaceutical information.
Lect.Dr. Ali Muafaq Saeed
Lect. Dr. Faris Kadhim Khadir
Lect. Dr. Maysoon Abed Hamad
Lect.Dr. Ibrahim Ismail Shahad
Assit Lect. Sara Hussain Mahdi
Assit. Lect. Aws Dhaher
Assit.Lect. Abdul-Rahim Ahmed Ali
Assit. Lect Al-hussein Safaa Hussein
Assit. Lect. Sanaria Thamer
Dina Suhail Mohammed
Assit. Lect. Diyar Majid Jaleel
Assit. Lect. Mohammed Fawzi Majeed
Assit. Lect. Aws A. Hassan